Mon, Apr 08|
Solar Eclipse Viewing Event at Cabins at Chimney Mountain
Rare and amazing sight, come view a total solar eclipse in the most stunning locations of the Adirondack Park. Includes: ADK branded eclipse viewing glasses, live NASA broad cast, access to trail heads, use of Kings Flow Lake waterfront open space. Food and beverages available to purchase.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2024, 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDT
Indian Lake, 1715 Big Brook Rd, Indian Lake, NY 12842, USA
About the event
On April 8, 2024, the Adirondack region in New York State will be directly in the path of totality for a Total Solar Eclipse. This is not only an amazing sight but a rare occurrence. In fact, it will be the first time the Adirondacks have ever been in the direct path of totality, and after 2024 the United States will not see another total solar eclipse for over 20 years.
- Current predictions say a partial eclipse will begin at 2:12PM; in totality by 3:24PM; and it will last for 2 minutes and a few seconds.
- In order to provide the best experience for all guests, please arrive between 12pm - 1pm. The gate will close at 2:15pm.
- Your ticket includes parking, ADK branded eclipse viewing glasses, live NASA broad cast, access to trail heads, and use of ~20acres of Kings Flow Lake waterfront open space with a Southwestern sun facing view.
- Bring your own seating
- Food and beverages will be available onsite for purchase
- This event will occur no matter what the weather conditions are, please be prepared
- For more information on the eclipse event, please visit: www.2024-eclipse.com
- Sale ends: Apr 07, 2024, 12:00 PM EDT
Chimney Eclipse Viewer
Your ticket includes parking, ADK branded eclipse viewing glasses, live NASA broad cast, and access to trail heads and Kings Flow Lake.$50.00+$1.25 service fee